-->

Jake

Jake
Right before the rug was pulled out from beneath us!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Not feeling well

I read a quote that kind of stuck with me, "Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway"` Mary C. Crowley.
I try my best but tonight I'm sure I'll lay awake worrying. Jake stayed home from school because he wasn't feeling well.  He slept all day.  That worries me a lot. He said he was bored so he slept. I'm going to keep an eye on it. The new medicine they put him on is not suppose to drain the energy from him. So tonight I worry because he is not feeling well, sleeping to much and looks pale. 

I am frustrated with Shands or I guess really at myself for not being more patient. But I still haven't heard back about Jennifer's MRI.  In the morning, I will call back yet again to see if I can get some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment