-->

Jake

Jake
Right before the rug was pulled out from beneath us!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm tired

I'm tired... as I type that I have a feeling I don't even know what tired is....  Jake came home from school again today, He called asking to be picked up at 8:35, and was asleep by 9:30a.m.. He woke up at 2:40 then went back to bed at 4:00, and didn't wake up again until 7:56p.m....and at 9:47 p.m. he came in to say good night.  What I'm struggling with today is.. he didn't do ANYTHING strenuous yesterday.  After school, I picked him up and went to the doctor, we came home, ate dinner, he played a video game and went to bed. So Why? Why is he so exhausted?

I called Boston today on my lunch break. They want to talk to the doctor down here, to see about upping Jake's medicine to help alleviate the chest pain. They did tell me that the genetic testing came back negative, which just means they were unable to pinpoint the gene. It only has a 40% success rate, so were weren't expecting much. 

I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that I'm tired.... but not as tired as my 19 year old son...

No comments:

Post a Comment